Thursday, May 9, 2013

Ragnarok Online 2 Worst Class in game Rouge and Assas Why so bad


 Ragnarok Online 2 Worst Class in game Rouge and Assas Why so bad

*oops* Just Stupid Melee dps is so bad in *oops* shity game no one want rouge or assas in raid or party cause melee dps is suck all boss *oops* hit cleave and kill melee dps rouge is worst class in game cant pvp cant pve cant any *oops* thing




Some part of what he says, i do have to agree.

It is a fact known to everyone that rogue / sin(not sure about sin as i'm a rogue) are less preferred for raids / stronger dungeons, despite having high DPS most of the time, if given a choice of rogue / sorc, sorc will have the upperhand due to range attack.

The only way to keep rogue in a party is, unfortunately to say, with ur guildmates / friends.

Apart from PVE, another problem for rogue would be Colleseum.
Slow walking speed, can't rehide(when i just respawn and only buff myself) during PVP (even with smokebomb, mob / ranger who have targeted you, can just spell you out), easy target due to low hp and vulnerability.

No doubt, i believe, in 1 v 1 PVP, rogue will really lockdown anyone with the right skills at right time, but then again, what's the point when what rogue needed is gear and colleseum points.

Do correct me if i'm wrong, feedbacks are welcomed.


It's depend on your play skill   . I have entered the final round of Collosseum today, not easy but it was fun because I must really focus to the game and make right choice, right tactic at the right time.

It's easy for my Rogue to kill Ranger, just make sure to jump over their trap (which I saw most ppl step on and die). Wizard is the easiest job to kill. Can kill Sorc and Priest as long as in 1vs1. Also can kill beastmaster, knight and monk with a highly cost of potion and will die if being hit more than 3 ppl (or mobs) at the same time, so I will choose to avoid them. Definitely avoid others rogue and sin because it's a battle of dps, depended to much on luck, both of our HP is low and ppl will sneak a Thieves fight to kill both of them. So, I cant understand your point   .


Actually, the Collosseum these day restored my faith in my class. In round 1 (most of the ppl entered is unskilled and easy to kill), I even killed 6 people, including knight  . And my Rogue is just level 36, without smokebomb to rehide, unmaxed dopping-ganster-mark-dirtyplan. I died in the final round and I think it's just because the lack of skilltree, equipments and cards compare to the 2 people wearing high lvl equipments.



For raid, my bestfriend (FS Sorc lvl50) said that he usually saw a Rogue which can live longer than wizard and some ranger because of his skill. That Sorc told me to practice my skill to be like that guy, because they really want a critical buff, 10% dmg mark buff and a DPS who could live well like him.

The people went to dungeon with me added me on their friendlist and willing to raid with me again, not because I'm super strong or what. Just because I was doing good enough and talkative   . You always blame it that Thief need friend for a party, why dont you just make new friend? If you arent noob and stupid, ppl will be sure to go with you again in a higher level dun

No comments:

Post a Comment