Saturday, May 11, 2013

Ragnarok Online 2 Monk Stats The never ending question agi or vit?

So I just made my monk and I've been reading the forums, and I always see the battle between monks with agi and monks with none.
These are the conclusions I've seen so far
Vit monks
-There is no point in adding agi since monk armor has no agi in them
-We need a good health pool to tank
-The crit agi gives is just too *oops* small


Agi Monks
-Crit helps alot in leveling
-Ive got flee from it so hell yeah I can dodge
-Having Agi helps with tanking too

Vit + Agi monks
-Hybrid is awesome!

So I have been thinking on what to build my monk on so now I'm just focusing on my str and Int
and also I want to know if there is a stat calculator out there which shows how much Damage, Crit, Flee we can get with the stats
because I wanna know the difference in % between the builds.

e.g.
Str - 35 VS Str - 40 
Agi - 20 Int - 40
Int - 35 Vit - 8
Vit - 25

Knowing how much parry can 5 str and 5 int difference can give.
and crit rating between both.

Thanks!
And if you guyz have any addition please feel free to share and explain. Your Opinion is much welcome and will not be flamed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment