Friday, May 17, 2013

Ragnarok Online 2 Male Sorcerer Outfits your thoughts?

I'm now level 42 and starting to regret making a male sorcerer. After the level 30 shirt, I noticed that it started to look more and more gay/girly as I level up so I got demotivated and I don't feel like getting any more levels. Also don't feel like getting pictures of my character to brag with my friends which is sad xD 

umm.. wanna ask something.. is he wearing a costume? bcuz if its just a normal sorc's gears, I think its good.. 
Resized to 63% (was 960 x 539) - Click image to enlargePosted Image

Resized to 63% (was 960 x 539) - Click image to enlargePosted Image

Posted Image


level 50 armor

Posted Image

my sorc on lv40 outfit. gaaaaay xD

Well Sorcerer has to lose out in some ways...Sorc has really crazy BURST damage, awesome AoE healing, decent unitarget healing, 20% defense buff, haste/heal/regen seals, stun(VS), slow(*oops*), fast cast speed(only JT takes more than a sec, with VS & LB being instant). Of course, I'm comparing with the same tier eqs on same level battle classes. So, maybe gravity decides that these shall come at the cost of (relatively)ugly costumes/gay-ish for the guys, and also to give it a more supportive-less-aggressive-class feel.

Nevertheless, I still love my sorc. Yes, a male sorc lol.

P.S. I like the wiz robes!

P.P.S. I'm using 43 set, a less-gay-more-noble version of the level 40 set because of its sky blue scheme in place of the turquoise one. Frankly, I prefer the 43 set over the 50 set, a bit gay is better than ugly imo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment