Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ragnarok Online 2 Rogues and Assassin's end game ? RHM? It is even possible

Well , hi , I am a level 50 full blue set rogue . My concern is that , for any new players out there that is going to play rogue/assassin , please think twice. During the RHM raid , i already have troubles finding a party. Now after maxing out my blue gears , I CANNOT find a party for arena/raids at all. People don't seem to want rogues and assassins in arena and baph raids because of their squishy hp. And i am wondering if there is any other players facing the same issue as i am, i have been trying to get into a raid for about 2 days , spamming at LFP , nothing. Everyone in my BL has their own "Fixed" raids already. And even so , Whats the end game like? will the level cap increase after OBT? or will we be stuck here trying to find a party forever? . Rogues and assassins discuss. 


Well saying being a leader is easy, but when it really come you might end up sitting there waiting for 1 hr try looking for priest. I also have to say I love my Sins, I benchmark myself in terms of DPS with any member in Pt whenever we are facing boss. I noticed we sins can rack up our aggro fast, really fast, even faster then rogue. Thing with rogue is, they are either fight in best condition or average condition. They have a CHANCE on their skills.

Also I have noticed that most ppl in game think that Ranger have higher DPS then us sins. Well you cannot compare when PVP because that is not only DPS problem but also skills and player skill problem. In terms of raw DPS, our sins Ultimate move Shadow explosions comes more faster and more often compare to other classes except our brother rogue's dance of Moonlight. 

Rogue does have 1 thing better then Us sins which is their mark of death. That skills... is very good in raid, hands down you cannot argue with that.

And Shinjetz, although I have 5 scratch thief and having 4122 hp unbuff, and 4717 hp after max lv blessing, PPL still think we are more squishy then war. Where often in time WAR DIE BEFORE US. This logic is something I failed to explain and comprehend many times until today.

Also the token thing. We sins share token with 2 other class. Think is priest and... Monk.
So basically, we share with 2 class that is not so major problem. I even meet a team where they have, 4 knight, 2 priest, 2 sorc and 2 ranger. Beats me how are they gonna share that token thing. If you want to say token sharing problem, I would like to point out that Knight, Sorcerer, Ranger and Rogue share same colour token - Yellow. 

Token is not any excuse here. Problem is ppl think that ranged DPS is far more SUPERIOR then US MELEE DPS in terms of survivability, and DPS.

PS. RANGER don't have dmg reduction skill, pure glass cannon. No AOE, except arrow shower = =" and no STUN except ankle snare which not work on bosses, and snare 1 mob only. Trap trigger is also idiotic where mob can walk right through it and not trigger anything.

Just random rage ranting here. Please ignore if it upset anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment