Friday, April 5, 2013

Ragnarok Online 2 How do you place your skill on keyboard?(sorc)

I'm a hybrid sorc. I wonder how you all manage to use short cut key when need to change from damage to healing?

I find myself difficult to use shift and alt, and sometimes my keyboard will lock alt and shift makes me further confused. Usually I use mouse to click for alt and shift row.

Is there any way we can put our skill on alphabet key? 



by gaaratt 
1-Jupitel Thunder
2-Cold Bolt
3-Lightning Bolt
4-LOR
5-Summon Aqua
6-Healing Wave
7-Earth Seal
8-Wind Seal
9-Red Potion
0-Blue Potion

alt+1-Mount
alt+2-FD
alt+4-Deluge

shift+6-Soul Cleanse
shift+7-Soul Bind
shift+8-Earth Shield

i m a support sorc... so only few atk skill needed ^^
others empty slot is for buff food, potion, emotion icon & misc item... 

by Delufyre 1 Varetyr Spear
2 Cold Bolt
3 Maestro Red Potion
4 Frost Diver
5 Jupiter Thunder
6 Soul Cleanse
7 Memorise
8 Lightningstorm
9 Maestro Purple Potion
10 Maestro Blue Potion
Z Healing Wave
X Rejuvenation
C Land of Recovery
V Deluge
B Lord of Vermillion
F Seal of Earth
H Seal of Wind
Shift-8 Item
Shift-9 Item
Shift-10 Item
Alt-1 Lightning Bolt
Alt-2 Emoji *_*
Alt-3 Soul Bind
Alt-4 Summon Aqua
Alt-5 Pecopeco
Alt-6 Gremlin summon
Alt-7 Earth Shield
Alt-8 Scratch Thief summon
Alt-9 Item
Alt-10 Item 



No comments:

Post a Comment