Saturday, April 20, 2013

Ragnarok Online 2 2.3k DPS with 40% Crit Rate Yes Its Possible

by UdonKing

Posted Image


Server: Jormugand
Ch: 8
AlbertaFirst of all nice stats. Second i have a question, i'm playing as ranger aswell. However i just noticed that everytime i'm level up, my crit and dodge stats somewhat become lower. For example before i lvl up i have 18% crit rate and 9.13% dodge rate, after i lvl up it become 17.60% crit and 8.70% dodge rate. And this always happened every time i'm lvl up. Is this normal and everyone else experienced this aswell? or its just me? 

Yes that happens to our class lol, I dont know about other class, I also realize that when I reach lvl 30. I found that our crit rate always gets lower as we level and yes its not only you but it happens to all of us .thats *oops* high lol.. btw whats your skill build???My build is a bit different then most ranger and yes when I give out the link some people will say why this why that lol.. So I dont really want to publish it, cause some might think that it isnt the build that can give out 100% dps for pvp 

No comments:

Post a Comment