Sunday, June 30, 2013

Ragnarok Online 2 Pity Wizard

just feel a little tired of playing wizard, 
ignore me if you think that i am just a noob who donno how to play wizard. (in fact, yes, i am)

i have almost 2.2k magic attk with 20.87% critical rate.

when i pvp with my sorc guild member, 
i really feel upset with my wiz, 
the only way i can win a sorc is to slowly slowly build my pity madness stack to 100 and blast arm to get full critical on fire explosion.
so that i can KO him in 1 shot.

but he always 1 hit KO me with his critical VS or JT before i max my stack..........
and that sorc have only 1X% of critical rate and 1.7k magic attk, 
but seems like he can always hit me critical with VS and JT T_T


the funny things is...

most powerful single damage skill for wiz is fire explosion, and for sorc is VS.
VS just need to wait 30 sec and sorc can instant cast with super fast 0.5sec skill animation and then they can continue with another super fast 0.4sec cold bolt (30% chance and 20% haste rate....) to get another 2X lighting dmg....
VS only deal 1 damage, and it is reallly really pain if it is critical..


while the pity wiz fire explosion split the damage into 6 times with bloody 3 seconds skill animation...........
1 of the 6 damage get critical ??

hahahahahha..
i rather save my critical for my firebolt or balls(if the game allows to do that).....

haiz...

but i will still continue my wizard, thats the only character i will play in everyone online game...


=============================================================================
wizard : i got chance to get free fireballs with 56% damage
sorc : lol, come on , i also got chance to get free JT with 64% damage ok ? ( Wiz OS : arent lighting dmg shld be the lowest among all element in RO2 ?)
Sorc : summore even i cast it manually i still cast 20% faster than ur fireballs with my arms. and the 3 sec cooldown ? no rasa....

wizard: i got fireflower.
Sorc : i got LOR and deluge.......

wizard: my firearms have 30% chance to burn u with 40% damage...
Sorc : say hi to my aqua.

wizard : i can frost nova u...
Sorc : then ? continue with ur firebolt ?? are u serious ? do u want to try my frost diver and lighting combination ?

wizard : i can ice kacang myself....
in the meantime sorc change earth arm, rejuvenation, healing waves to full HP 
Sorc : err...wat again ?what did u say just now ?

Wizard : i can teleport myself out of ur attk range
Sorc : but......u cant hit me either, u 20m range me also 20m range..........
Sorc put LOR and healing wave again while wiz running back to cast spell...

wizard: i can stun u with my fire ex.......urrggghhhhhhhh....*faint*
PS : in the meantime sorc use VS with 2X dmg and lucky again its critical
Sorc: opps...sorry, i forgot my VS no cast time, i shld let u finish talk first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment