Friday, June 28, 2013

Ragnarok Online 2 How do you place your skill on keyboard?(Sorcerer)

I'm a hybrid sorc. I wonder how you all manage to use short cut key when need to change from damage to healing?

I find myself difficult to use shift and alt, and sometimes my keyboard will lock alt and shift makes me further confused. Usually I use mouse to click for alt and shift row.

Is there any way we can put our skill on alphabet key? 

1 cold bolt
2 jupitel
3 spear
4 lord of vermillion
5 soul binding
6 deluge

8 mp pot
9 health pot
q healing wave
e land of recovery
shift+1 summon aqua
shift+2 memorize/foresight
shift+3 m.atk food
shift+4 30 sec int pot
shift+5 30 min int pot
alt+1 earth shield
alt+2 wind arms
alt+3 earth arms
alt+4 water arms

--------------------------------------


Numbers only:
1. Cold B
2. FD
3. JT
4. VS
5. LoR
6. HW
7. Deluge
8. Purple Pot
9. Red Pot
0. Blue Pot

Shifts:
1. Mount
2. Ress
3. 
4.
5.
6.
7. Memorize
8. Summon Aqua
9. Earth Shield Buff
0. Wind Arms Buff

Alt:
All nonsense emoticons


That's all, you don't really need to use all the skills.

------------------------------
1 - Cold bolt
2 - Lightning bolt
3 - JT
4 - FD
5 - Healing Wave
6 - Rejuvenation
7 - Mount
8 - Earth Shield
9 - Earth Seal
0 - Wind Seal

Shift
1 - Pots
2 - Pots
3 - Pots
4 - Pots
5 - Soul Cleaning (and yes, i cast this skill haha)
6 - Ygg Leaf
7 - none
8 - none
9 - Boost Potion
0 - Buff Potion

Alt
1 - VS
2 - Summon Aqua
3 - LOV
4 - Deluge
5 - LOR
6 - Soul Bind
7 - Memorize
8 - none
9 - SP Food
0 - HP/SP Food

I tried imitating the /bm skill bar in RO1, but I failed to do so. Eventually because of aswd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment